Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Winning Weight Loss Newsletter to Debut

First, thank you to all who have subscribed to the new Winning Weight Loss newsletter! I really appreciate the interest!

I am at work on our first edition right now, so you will get it soon!

Just a reminder --- if you did not find an email asking you to confirm your subscription, please check your 'spam' or 'bulk' folder in your email program.

Even if you clicked the button on here to subscribe, I cannot send you a newsletter unless you also click the link from the email you should have received. Otherwise, I'd be guilty of spamming, and I don't want to do that. It's a simple click, no hassle, and you can always opt out at any time.

If you can't find it, please try subscribing again. I don't want you to miss your first edition! Right now, we have 12 subscribers pending confirmation, 3 whose email addresses were somehow undeliverable, and 20 who are good to go. Not bad for a week! Thanks so much!

I used to publish a monthly print newsletter, so a weekly ezine is a new venture but not totally alien to me. It should be fun and helpful, I hope. It will help me have an outlet and focus in reaching goal and then maintaining, and I will do my very best to make it helpful to you, as well! I will probably experiment a little bit, as I learn my way, but we can enjoy the process together.

My intention is to share a menu and recipes for the week, along with a few good tips, tools, strategies, or thoughts. I will post most of these later to the website, but newsletter subscribers will get first peek, in case you want to include a few of my ideas in your planning and shopping for the week.

Hey, just a weekly reminder to stick to plan (or jump back on) might come in handy some day --- for all of us! We're all in this together!

Be watching your inbox!

No comments: